Welcome to Cincidsm

Search   in  

Create an AccountHome | Submit News | Your Account | Content | Topics | Top 10  

Login (old forum)
Nickname

Password

Security Code
Security Code
Type Security Code

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Navigation
· Home
· Calender
· Donations
· Forums
· HOW-TOs
· Picture Gallery
· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· User Profile

Advertisements

User Info
0 New Messages

Membership:
Latest: Rommel
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 214

People Online:
Visitors: 19
Members: 0
Total: 19

Cincidsm: Forums

Cincidsm Web Forum :: View topic - DUANE SWITZER is a THIEF
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DUANE SWITZER is a THIEF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cincidsm Web Forum Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NateG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: DUANE SWITZER is a THIEF Reply with quote

Duane,

If you're reading this, I can't believe after 10 years of "friendship" you would break into my talon, steal my Greddy gauges, my $500 Sony stereo, apexi turbo timer, rear strut tower brace and then be stupid enough to lock my garage and car behind you. You dumb fuck.

After I took you into my home, fed you and bent over backwards to help you out in general, this is how you repay an old "friend". Even a dog is smart enough to not shit in it's own bed. I hope you enjoy my parts asshat. But know, I'm going to find you and we're going to talk. I think you know me well enough to know that I'm not joking about this.

In closing, I want you to know you are that you are scum. I want you to wake up every day and know that you will always be scum. I want you to know that your old lady is scum and Dylan, bless his heart is going to grow up just like you both.

In the end, know that I'm going to pursue this to every end.

Fucking prick.

Nathan

P.S.
Dallace and mods, I apologize for posting this here. I'm very sorry that I even have to know what this feels like. If this post helps even one DSM'er then it served a purpose.

Members, readers, fellow car guys. Please do yourselves a favor, do not buy parts from Duane and stay as far away from the POS as possible.

Last edited by NateG on Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
NateG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to add, my MOMO shift knob was taken too...

Nathan
Kastigir
Junior Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately since this site is nearly dead, your message will not reach a lot of folks. Sucks to hear about something like this happening. This is why I have zero friends, and trust no one.
Spyder_GST
Trusty Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate, I feel your pain. While my Spyder was parked at his fathers house in pieces, he took my rebuilt tranny, 550's, ecu, centerforce clutch, and some other odds and ends parts. Then had the nerve to deny it all. Let me know what, if anything, happens.
NateG

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan,

I remember when it was parked there, that had to be back in 2002. I can't believe this guy. I take it he's been pulling this BS for awhile.

It makes me sick to think that I would have gone out of my way to help him out. I had invited him into my home. He had asked me for a place to live since he was on the outs with Angel. I offered to rent a house to him at a monitary loss to me, because I wanted to help him out...

After all that, I can't believe how brazen or stupid you'd have to be to break into a "friends" car, steal his things and then lock his garage behind you. Especially, when he knew that he was the only person besides me who had a key to the place. Hell, he was there when I bought the lock and changed the lock on the door!

The police are treating it as a felony. I can't say too much more, but I'm confident that he's going to see some time for it. On top of that, I'm taking civil action against him to try and recover what I've lost.

It's a real shame when you think you know someone fairly well and they pull something like this. My lesson is learned. I hope that anyone else reading this can learn from my mistake also.

Nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cincidsm Web Forum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: